Subject: RE: [emix] Less on the outside of the Envelope

The outside of the envelope is the price[s] and quantit[ies] and interval[s] and perhaps some market placement information (counterparty, transaction-id,location…). I think it includes the performance chaacteristics that are currently shorthanded by “Type”.

All certificates and sub-charges (congestion, tax, …), then, are on the inside.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar