Subject: Re: [emix] defining terms -- microgrid

I'd certainly vote for that.

How does http://der.lbl.gov/ relate to
http://certs.lbl.gov/certs-der.html or
http://certs.lbl.gov/certs-der-micro.html?
The second link has Chris's name at bottom.

I'll add this to our list:
"A microgrid is a localized grouping of electricity sources and loads
that normally operates connected to and synchronous with the traditional
centralized grid (macrogrid), but can disconnect and function
autonomously as physical and/or economic conditions dictate. "

Thanks,
-A