Subject: Suggested addition to Table 1 of EMIX draft 03

I suggest that an essential element in Table 1 is what party is making the price/quantity offer. We have MarketID but the offer can come from a participant to a market.

Additionally, how do we indicate whether the offer is a buy or a sell?  We could use a buy/sell flag.  A negative quantity could be used buy this can be ambiguous.