Subject: Re: [emix] Definition of a "Price Interval"

Phil,

I agree that this would be a good way of moving forward (so are thoughts
from Ed Cazalet).

On your question of sending a constant stream data for all events. I am
not fully certain how the RTP programs will be structured within the
service providers. WIthin CAISO there are many RTM prices. Hence, I
think we should be independent of how the programs gets structured in
future and the data models be flexible enough to allow that. I agree
with your other part of the question that the receiving systems (e.g.,
clients within facilities) should be able to select relevant information.

I'd be glad to have a separate discussion on current use of OpenADR
within California and its potential within other areas you've discussed.
In summary, we've initiated discussion within some of these areas and
looking at that opportunity. The PLP was funded by PG&E and generally,
our resources/funds are mostly for California programs. I'd be very
interested to get other agencies engaged for wider applications.

Thanks,
Rish