Subject: RE: [emix] Power storage strategies

The OGC and buildingSmart alliance have a formal MoU and in 2009 completed
a joint interoperability testbed activity in which one of the threads was
energy related. The project (completed) is described here:

http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/initiatives/aecoo

There is a detailed engineering report that will be publicly available.

And another one:

http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/initiatives/aecoo-1

With a webcast of the demonstration:

http://www.opengeospatial.org/pub/www/aecoo-1/index.html

Obviously, CAD-GIS-BIM integration is a hot topic in the geospatial industry

Regards

Carl