Subject: Block power purchases

Block power purchases

We speak often as if all power infinitely granular. Many purchases have and will always have limits and rates.

If you do not buy at least 20 MWH for 5 straight hours,  it’s not worth turning my  small generator on.

My DR is limited to turning off the lights or turning off the building. I can offer you half a building. I cannot give you DR fore two buildings, even at twice the price I would offer one.

My offer of one MWH for 8 hours between 2PM and 10PM, is not an offer of 32 MWH between 2:45 3:00

Maxima, minima, and rates are not adequately dealt with in the last draft.

I welcome suggestions

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar