Subject: FW: B2G Thursday

FYI

From: Holmberg, David
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:43 AM
To: 'b2g_interop@nist.gov'
Subject: B2G Thursday

B2G all,

Tomorrow, Thursday, 2:00pm EST, we will take a look at the NAESB PAP10 spec on Energy Usage Information that is out for public review as of yesterday, and ending Monday (8/16). I’ve asked Bill Cox to lead the discussion. Your input is very welcome. I’d like to take the input of the B2G and submit as comments to NAESB, depending on their commenting policies, IPR issues, etc. We’ll figure that out at the start of the discussion.

On a completely separate note—see forward from Jerry Fitzpatrick below. That T&D call is today, 4pm EST.

Thanks,
David

Call-in info:

888-450-5996