Subject: Green I.T. for Green Policy Conference Contributor Opportunities Available for a Limited Time

2010-green-it-policy.png

OASIS is partnering with the 2010 Belgian Presidency of the European Union (EU) to organize a major, high-level conference, GREEN I.T. FOR GREEN POLICY, scheduled for 13-14 October in Brussels. This will be an official event in the EU calendar.

GREEN I.T. FOR GREEN POLICY is expected to attract 350 participants. Many of them will be senior-level policy makers from the public sector as well as top executives in the Energy, Climate Change, Sustainable Development, Smart Buildings and related technology fields. Conference sessions will focus on solutions for how Technology and Policy interact within a progressive and dynamic partnership to achieve sustainability goals within tight financial constraints.

Opportunities to be recognized as an Conference Contributor are available for a limited time. Contributors receive global recognition and access to high-level officials within the Belgian Presidency and sustainability stakeholders throughout the EU and other countries.  Details on the benefits and costs of being an Conference Contributor are online

As a special benefit, all Conference Contributors will be featured in Greening IT, a new book that will be distributed at the Conference to all attendees. Deadline to be mentioned in the publication is Thursday, 23 September.

Additional details on the Conference, as well as information on how to sign up to participate as a Contributor may be found on the OASIS website.  If your company would find value in being recognized in the European public sector for your commitment to open standards, environmental responsibility, and energy sustainability, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.

Important links:

·         GREEN I.T. FOR GREEN POLICY Conference
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/greenit/2010

·         Conference Contributor Benefits and Costs
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/greenit/2010/contributors

·         Greening IT Book
http://greening.it