Subject: RE: [emix] Urgent Help needed from CIM-literate

Toby,

I only have a portion of the standard in Word format. I have forwarded your request to some others in the CIM WGs. If you want to align the names and definitions of the elements, I can pull some stuff from the data mode, if that would be helpful.

Bruce Bartell

Xtensible Solutions

Mobile: +1.321.258.6500

bbartell@xtensible.net  |   www.xtensible.net

From: Toby Considine [mailto:tobyconsidine@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:56 AM
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emix] Urgent Help needed from CIM-literate

The person who was going to make sure all my names/definitions for power attributes were CIM-compliant has run into some issues that will keep her from helping for a couple weeks. Can anyone point me to the specific CIM document(s) that I should be referencing for the canonical definitions and names.

thanks

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com