Subject: Review document details for OASIS Energy Interoperation November2

The links below are all public. The draft standard is 7 megabytes, the alternate section 3 is 200 kilobytes.

I'm sending this to a number of lists simultaneously; please reply only to lists that you subscribe to.

The review document is at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40074/energyinterop-1%200-spec-wd-14a.pdf (the draft standard)

Please also download http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40089/Alternate%20Section%203%2020101101.pdf, which is an alternate to Section 3 of the draft standard.

We plan to review pages 7-12 in the draft standard, then the alternate section 3, then pages 13-27 and 32-34 in the draft standard.

Work in progress includes completing the full service definitions in the style of section 5.1 for all services. The Support Services (section 7) and Feedback Service (section 5.2) will be first. Input welcome on priorities.

If you're going to be on the phone, please send me a signed form (attached) - either scan and email or fax in advance of the meeting if at all possible.

All OASIS Technical Committee documents are freely available on the web as soon as they are uploaded. From the Energy Interoperation TC page, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=energyinterop , click the Documents link in the purple right side bar. This shows you documents in reverse chronological order - latest first - and you can choose how many to display.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox