Subject: Groups - EMIX Product and Time (2).pdf uploaded

The document named EMIX Product and Time (2).pdf has been submitted by Toby
Considine to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Ed Cazalet raised issues in the attached document by email last night. I am
sharing his comments with the group. Attachment (until I made it into PDF)
was too large to send throguh OASIS Mailer. Ed's comment below:

Toby, Bill:  Above is the emix shema and the power interval schema that
applies to the constant power product. Question: why does powerinterval
have a wscal:interval when emix also has a wscal:interval.  I know we are
to apply the product description to the intervals but to me that involves
creating an XML payload that assigns price, quantity and duration to wscal
intervals or glueons which are in type-emix.  And can we rename
emix:product as emix:schedule and rename  type-powerinterval as
type-constant powerproduct and delete its reference to wscal:interval?

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40200

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40200/EMIX%20Product%20and%20Time%20%282%29.pdf