Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for EMIX Version 1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 15/11/2010:

Submitter's Name
  Toby Considine
TC Name
  EMIX
TC Email Address
  emix@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
  EMIX Version 1.0
Working Draft Number
  WD15
Working Draft URL
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/40255/emix-1-0-spec-cd-01_files.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##
  01
Authoritative
  PDF
Approval Link
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/40243/EMIX_20101111_Minutes.pdf
Notes
  Thank you! THe third of the three time sensitive standards. We will use this in EnergyInterop which will come out (groan) over Thanksgiving Weekend.

Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review shortly. You can follow the progress at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

The Standards Development team.