Subject: Groups - OpenSG OpenADR SD - WS r0.91.doc uploaded

The OpenSG OpenADR Task Force and Service Defintion Team is pleased to
contribute the OpenADR 1.0 Service Definition - Web Services Extension
Document.
It contains the extensions to the OpenADR Common specification to build a
WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 implementation of the OpenADR Requirements
Specification.

 -- Bruce Bartell

The document named OpenSG OpenADR SD - WS r0.91.doc has been submitted by
Bruce Bartell to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
This document contains the extensions to the OpenADR Common specification
to build a WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 implementation of the OpenADR
Requirements Specification. The OpenSG OpenADR SD  Common document
should be thought of as the parent of this document, filling in sections
not addressed in the Common specification.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40616

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40616/OpenSG%20OpenADR%20SD%20-%20WS%20r0.91.doc