Subject: Re: [emix] Location and Bounded Areas: GML Simple Features Profile

Hi Carl,

Thanks, and great to hear you'll be removing the click-through!

Actually, yes, there were still a few questions I had coming away from this:

a) What is the relationship between the 'Simple feature access - Part 1: Common architeture' document and the 'GML simple features profile' document?  The latter references the GML spec, but how does the Common Architecture document relate to those?  And is there a Part 2?

b) Are there any other documents we should be looking at given what you already know of our requirements, or is the GML simple features profile the best for our use?

c) If we have questions during review / implementation is it best to direct those to you or is there an email discussion list for this on the OGC site?

d) and, of course ... when will the schema be available?

Thanks so much for your time and responses!

-Anne