Subject: RE: [emix] Groups - emix-1-0-spec-wd19.pdf uploaded

I did not want to hold up wd19 while I re-aligned, but I welcome all comments on missing x, missing y, etc.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu