Subject: Re: [emix] Groups - WD19-Sample-Artifacts (EmixSampleArtifacts.zip)uploaded

When I went through wd18 we used 'location' in several places (listed in
first attached file).  Although 'location' hasn't been defined, most of
these (if not all) do not require a region.  NAESB also has many
different types of location, only one being lat/lon geo (see attached).
UBL uses constructs similar to NAESB (although does have 'region' and
'zone' for specifying economic regions, and 'LocationCoordinate').

But as long as we have examples using location in other ways we've used
it in the spec I think this should be enough for now, shouldn't it?
Regions are going to be edge cases so I would think you could go ahead
with other examples of location and not get hung up on region for now.

-A

toby.considine@unc.edu wrote, On 3/17/2011 7:09 PM:
> No Geo yet. No GIS software on my computer. I have asked for some counties,
> regions to use in examples.
>

>  -- Toby Considine
>
> The document named WD19-Sample-Artifacts (EmixSampleArtifacts.zip) has been
> submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange
> (eMIX) TC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> Generated from the XSD
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41502
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41502/EmixSampleArtifacts.zip
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

location_references_wd18.pdf

naesb_location.pdf