Subject: RE: [emix] Documents and SGIP

Concerning recommended changes to emix submitted before the meeting, will these be ignored until after the PR?

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022

650-949-5274

cell: 408-621-2772

ed@cazalet.com

www.cazalet.com

From: William Cox [mailto:wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:59 AM
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org

I would suggest that the WS-Calendar schemas be marked "informative" so there's no confusion that EMIX is defining them.  This could be an annotation in the schemas or simply in the namespace document.

Not sure how to do with "no change" but you seem to be contemplating replacing those with the PR02 WS-Calendar schemas.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox