Subject: Groups - emix-1-0-schemas-wd20.zip uploaded

Note: It was pointed out to me that I not only included the current
examples, but all the old examples, used in development of the schemas (and
thus invalidated as the schemas modified).

All examples created on or before 3/17 have been deleted from this updated
package. No other changes have been made. I apologize for any inconvenience
caused to folks tryin to test the old examples.

This new URL should the one we vote on tomorrow.

 -- Toby Considine

The document revision named emix-1-0-schemas-wd20.zip has been submitted by
Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC
document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
emix-1-0-schemas-wd20.zip.

Document Description:
Simplified, tested schemas, many small changes, few big ones.
Now uses CEFACT XSD for currency.

Includes WS-Calendar WD19, recently voted out for Public Review. As
Calendar schemas are not yet in a referenceable location, they are included
in a subdirectory of this package

Many of you are starting to feed the schemas into your favorite tool for
testing. You can swap EMIX-without-GML for the EMIX.XSD, if you want to
develop your test cases w/o geeral incorporation of the large set of GML
schemas.

The Samples directory includes a number of examples that were generated by
using tools to generate code, and that code to generate examples.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41587

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41587/emix-1-0-schemas-wd20.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of emix-1-0-schemas-wd20.zip.  The document
details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration