Subject: WD21 (sigh) for tomorrow's meeting

Ask and you shall be given. I asked for show-stoppers, and Ed found one. You may recall that we agreed that what was once EmixTerms had become EmixBase. EmixBase is the mechanism for combining a ProductDescription with a Schedule, so it’s a critical item, and the spec spends some time explain this.

Well

In 16 instances, the old EmixTerm was used instead of EmixBase, although EmixBase was used in all tables and in the newest work. All have been replaced; no other changes have been made.

Because of the closeness of the meeting, the document revision set included a PDF with changes shown so you can review the changes easily.

I took this opportunity to update the schemas with WD21 in the header, add a readme on the contents of the artifact set, and remove the ancient samples that I generated weeks or more ago, which of course are not valid with the current schemas.  The more recent samples, from this last weekend, are still included.

tc

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com