Subject: Formal Ballots and WD21

There's been a lot of discussion in the extended schema/issues group Thursday, Friday, and over the weekend, with several tooling issues, cross-artifact validation, and terminology issues that are being addressed.

Accordingly, it does NOT make sense to request a formal ballot on WD21; WD22 is in progress based on those conversations.  You've seen some notes related on the emix list.

So unless there's objection, the Chairs will NOT request a ballot via the TC Admin on WD21.

REMINDER:

Please send ALL comments and input to this list - there have been lots of side conversations on schemas and editorial content from many members, and we need to keep them on the list for the whole TC to consider.

We have all of the requested text as input to WD22, which we should see in the next day or so.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox