Subject: RE: [emix] EI/EMIX spec wording clarification request

Excellent Point Ann.  We need to use the terminology of messages for EI and EMIX carefully, if at.

On a related point will EI provide messages?  EI has something to do with interactions to convey EMIX Products (incl price).

But what is normative in EI? If I use getTransaction instead of requestTransaction with the same EMIX Payload am I violating the EI spec?

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022

650-949-5274