Subject: Re: [emix] EI/EMIX spec wording clarification request - ADD TO JIRAPLEASE

Hi Bill,

I'm not surprised you couldn't find it -- I have trouble locating issues in Jira as well.

But it was in there.  It had been 'Closed' with a note saying the existing 'wording has already been changed on committee guidance' and 'was compatible with this recommendation.'  However, I didn't see any verbage changes in this area to the EMIX spec and didn't see a new EI spec, so  I re-opened it over the weekend.

I've seen other similar Jira issues filed in both EI and EMIX over time, so I'm sure there are multiple Jira issues to choose from if one is willing to sift through.

-A