Subject: Added EMIX-378 and updated EMIX-357 regarding "Delivery" and TransactiveState

Ed and Toby --

Item (2) in EMIX-352 and Toby's response led to some further digging.

It seems to me that TransactiveState includes "Delivery" which was the basis for my confusing DeliveryType and delivery with that. rather than transport-related things.

I updated EMIX-357 - delete the "Delivery" line from Table 4-5

and added EMIX-378 -delete "Delivery" from Transactive State in emix.xsd,

Comments welcome.

Thanks!

bill cox
--