Subject: Re: [emix] Groups - emix-1-0-schemas-wd23-corrections.zip uploaded

Hi,

Just to clarify, there aren't any changes to the spec,
just to the two schemas, emix-requirements.xsd and power-products.xsd?

If so, perhaps we should include the two schema names in the motion so
that people that have already downloaded the earlier package know where
to look for changes:

“The TC approve the corrected schemas, emix-requirements.xsd and
power-products.xsd, and direct the TC Administrator issue the Public
Review using the corrected schemas” ?

Otherwise there's no specific info in the motion about which schemas
have changed ...

-Anne