Subject: RE: [emix] Groups - emix-1-0-schemas-wd23-corrections.zip uploaded

That is correct. Only those two schemas, with the diffs, are changed.

As for the motion to the TC-Admin, it is my sense that they prefer to receive a single package, rather than direction to replace one, keep the next, replace a third, etc.

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073
http://www.oasis-open.org
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Hendry [mailto:ahendry@pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:56 PM
To: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)
Cc: emix@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

Just to clarify, there aren't any changes to the spec, just to the two schemas, emix-requirements.xsd and power-products.xsd?

If so, perhaps we should include the two schema names in the motion so that people that have already downloaded the earlier package know where to look for changes:

“The TC approve the corrected schemas, emix-requirements.xsd and power-products.xsd, and direct the TC Administrator issue the Public Review using the corrected schemas” ?

Otherwise there's no specific info in the motion about which schemas have changed ...

-Anne