Subject: Fwd: [emix] Groups - Energy Interoperation TC Workshop Teleconference- Special added

Not doing too well on the calendars -- I accidentally posted this as an EMIX meeting; I'm not going to send the changed one to the lists, but I'm inserting it in the Energy Interop calendar.

This is for ENERGY INTEROPERATION TC MEMBERS ONLY - though many EMIX members are EITC members as well.

Sorry.

bill

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 28 Apr 2011 14:24:39 -0000
From: wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org

Call details for the EITC special discussion meeting on constraints,
Thursday, April 28, 2011. This discussion started at the 4/27 EITC meeting.

This is for TC members only.

This is a duplicate of the appointment notice sent to the EI list, put here
to make sure it's in the TC calendar.

Thanks!

Bill Cox

 -- William Cox

Energy Interoperation TC Workshop Teleconference - Special has been added by William Cox

Date:  Thursday, 28 April 2011
Time:  01:00pm - 02:00pm ET

Event Description:
This is a special discussion meeting of the EITC on constraints and the path forward.

NOTE SPECIAL CONFERENCE NUMBER

712 432 1601 x168837#

This is a WORKSHOP meeting - attendance does not count toward voting rights.

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/event.php?event_id=30589

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110428T000000Z
DTSTART:20110428T170000Z
DTEND:20110428T180000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Workshop Teleconference - Special
  the path forward.\n\nNOTE SPECIAL CONFERENCE NUMBER\n\n712 432 1601
  x168837#\n\nThis is a WORKSHOP meeting - attendance does not count
  toward voting rights.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Market Information
  Exchange (eMIX) TC\nCreator: William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/event.php?event_id=30589
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/event.php?event_id=30589
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR