Subject: RE: [emix] Canceled Thursday May 5 meeting

Has EMIX gone to public review?  I have not seen a notification.

From: William Cox [mailto:wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:41 PM
To: EMIX TC
Subject: [emix] Canceled Thursday May 5 meeting

The auto notification email seems to be very slow today, so I'm sending this note to the list directly.

We're canceling the May 5 meeting; we have no public review comments yet.  Please suggest any other topics on the list or to the chairs for our meeting next week -- by then I hope we'll have something to review from WS-Calendar on simplified calendar schemas.

Thanks!

bill cox

--
William Cox