Subject: RE: [emix] Groups - Mapping eiQuote for block power to SE2 Pricemessage (PriceMsgMapping 20110510.xls) uploaded

Bruce,

I think this is a helpful exercise, and there are data elements in SEP that are not in EMIX. Do they need to be? An honest question for discussion. For example, tou is the TOU type--isn't that about the tariff associated with a customer account? Phase and powerLimit seem to be about the service to the home. I guess that could be seen as a product. Some others look useful to EMIX. Have we had discussions of what the use cases are for SEP-EI interoperation? If some utility wants to move SEP to the home via EI, do we need everything in SEP? What other use cases are there?

Thanks,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: bbartell@xtensible.net [mailto:bbartell@xtensible.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:09 PM
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org

The document named Mapping eiQuote for block power to SE2 Price message
(PriceMsgMapping 20110510.xls) has been submitted by Bruce Bartell to the
OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Mapping document for SE2 Price Message to eiQuote Service. The spreadsheet
shows mapped and missing elements for price message.
The list was prepared using the eiQuote Message from EI, but the the
message content is derived from emixBase. The same document has been
uploaded to EI and EMIX. Applicable to EMIX JIRA issues 129 & 304.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42108

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42108/PriceMsgMapping%2020110510.xls