Subject: RE: [emix] State of the Specs

Hi Toby, I had just downloaded WD27 for a review.  I am guessing I should hold off until 28 is posted?

From: Toby Considine [mailto:tobyconsidine@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:41 PM
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emix] State of the Specs

WD28 is mostly ready to post. I would like to run through open Jira issues one more time to see if I can pick off some more before Thursday’s meeting.

Unfortunately Jira is *painfully* slow at this time.

Will try back in half an hour after some dinner. Expect new WD28 schemas, WD28 Spec later tonight for discussion on Thursday.

There are some unsolved problems not in Jira, to wit:

Still to do:

1)      Add Accumulation Period, Current Accumulation to Full Requirements, Block Price

2)      Consider Availability for expression of Tariffs schedules at top level of Product Description

3)      Receive all Quality Comments from WTC

4)      Resolve Issues of Schema Referrals (one emix or many, etc.)

5)      IRC Comments (received this afternoon – not yet in Jira)

6)      Compare all definitions in Schema to Definitions in Specification. (one more time)

When this is out, I am asking for detailed comments, if not during meeting, by close of business Friday, so I can get one out for a long slow review on Sunday/Monday.

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com