Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] About Resources in the definitions of Terms

I started this thread right after some WS-Calendar work, and sent it to WS-Calendar instead of EMIX where it belongs.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu