Subject: Re: [emix] Hot Topic: Namespaces and Versioning

Detailed thoughts below. This follows the W3 conventions quite well (except where they seem to think that there is one version per year).

Approach 2, adding /06 for the current schemas and namespace.

URI for the schemas themselves is determined by the TC Admin.

Plain namespace (without the date) seems to always dereference to the latest namespace document. This is useful, but not to program with.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox