Subject: Groups - emix-1-0-spec-wd30.docx uploaded

Oh No  another Draft

Aaron Snyder went through WD29 and scrubbed for lapses in clarity, in
coherence, and the occasional fantastical definition of Energy or Power.

I followed behind and put some dirty fingerprints on his clean work.

Some comments by Aaron could not be answered off the cuff  I have entered
them in the document description and will add to Jira

If you are just starting, use this draft. If you are half way through WD29,
that is fine, turn in comments on WD29. Please be sure to specify which you
are reviewing.

In any case, this weekends work uses WD30 as its base

 -- Toby Considine

The document named emix-1-0-spec-wd30.docx has been submitted by Toby
Considine to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Editorial clean-up of WD29

Availability was un-clear to any but the editor - check if it is now

Chapter 14, Ancillary Services needs some editorial work

Appendix E: Peak Time Rebate as dealt with by EMIX, needs language or
descriptio

Should we consider renaming the Duration in a Power Ramp Segment
RampDuration?

Offer Segment Table. Needs work  currently cut&paste gibberish

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42557

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42557/emix-1-0-spec-wd30.docx