Subject: RE: [emix] State of the Documents

Last night we did not finish dealing  with the issue of the constant power requirement in the Power Product Description (see line 783 Table 10.1)

Without changing the schema, I suggest

1. removing the reference to “constant power” in the Description of “Power Product Description”, and

2.  add a requirement for “constant power” to the TeMIX Power description.

As stated, TeMIX Power is derived directly from Product Description which is ok.

The reason for the changes is the requirements Power Products derived from Power Product Description do not use the “Constant Power” requirement and TeMIX Power, which requires “Constant Power” did not impose this requirement in its description.

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022

650-949-5274