Subject: Re: [emix] EMIX Package for release or not

I'm still concerned about the ws-calendar dependency mentioned in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emix/201106/msg00419.html

In this last download package we again have a set of ws-calendar schema including two additional embedded zips called wscalendar-wd26-actual.zip and wscalendar-wd26-gamed.zip.

Aside from these two new zips, I think it's important to understand the dependency, how we are handling it, and its implications for the sustainability of EMIX.

Thanks,
Anne