Subject: GML in EMIX

For those trying to catch up…

From: Carl Reed [mailto:creed@opengeospatial.org]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 11:39 AM
To: Toby.Considine@gmail.com; Anne Hendry
Subject: Re: Referenceable Schema for OASIS use of GML in WS

Hi Toby -

There is a GML Simple Features profile that has been approved for use in the OASIS EM standards. We just finished a small corrigendum to add Circle by Center Point. You can down load the standard from the OGC web site. The schema is the GML schema. A group in Belgium is finishing a Schematron instance for the Simple Features Profile.

http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/ReadMe.txt for info on updates to the GML schema

Any other questions, please let me know.

Regards

Carl