Subject: Re: [emix] Jira activity Explained

Toby -

Thanks for doing this and your work earlier today. For that matter, your work over the past many months.

For the TC -

The request for upload and processing of CSD03 has been entered and is in the TC Admin queue. I'm finishing a couple of items related to the Public Review Request before submitting tonight.

Thanks!

bill