Subject: Groups - IRC DR XML Schemas (IRC-DR-XML_Schemas_Rev1_20101014.zip) uploaded

While reviewing the IRC work for Demand Response and Energy Storage I found
a set of schema that I could not find in the OASIS repository.  These were
created using the UML Model the IRC submitted to the OASIS EI and EMIX
TC's.  It should enable a better comparison of the EMIX Schema and IRC
Schema.

The document is publicly available from the IRC website at:
http://www.isorto.org/site/c.jhKQIZPBImE/b.6368657/k.CCDF/Smart_Grid_Project_Standards.htm

 -- Joshua Phillips

The document named IRC DR XML Schemas
(IRC-DR-XML_Schemas_Rev1_20101014.zip) has been submitted by Joshua
Phillips to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
The IRC Smart Grid project created a set of XML documents that were used in
discussion in 2010.  These documents were extracted from the IRC UML Model
that was submitted in October 2010.  This document is publicly available
from
http://www.isorto.org/site/c.jhKQIZPBImE/b.6368657/k.CCDF/Smart_Grid_Project_Standards.htm

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43183