Subject: Trying to set up block and tier meeting Tuesday, August 16

EMIX TC --

I'm trying to set up a meeting today, at 3:00, 3:30, or 4:00pm Eastern.  As part of the input I'm working on the information model and mapping in a different way, building on Bruce's and others' fine work on the spreadsheet. I want to focus on the inflection points indicated in the respective information models.

Please let me know privately what time(s) work for you.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox