Subject: TC special workshop meeting on Jira issues Monday, August 22, 5pmEDT

All --

We hope that as many TC members as possible can make this special meeting.

Following up from last week, please continue reading and commenting on the issues in Jira; the most recent set is structured as subtasks of EMIX-488 (http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/EMIX-488 ). Please add comments to any of them, prior to this meeting if you can.

At last Thursday's TC meeting we scheduled a workshop meeting for today.

The meeting starts at 5:00pm EDT/1:00pm PDT. This is a workshop special meeting.

1.  Please join my meeting, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:00 PM.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/842355274

2.  Join the conference call:
712 432 1601 x168837#

PAP03 Requirements

The basis for the comments is the NIST/SGIP PAP03 Working Group Requirements completed June 2010:
The PDF reflects the final consensus noted in the XLS. The Framework sentence numbers are in the XLS.

These requirements followed the NAESB consensus standard process for requirements for PAP03, and are draft from the NIST Framework and Roadmap for the Smart Grid; a linking of the spreadsheet requirements is in the "#s" column and refers to text in

Format of Jira Items:

Thanks, Aaron, for entering all of these. The format is

Title:
Includes "PAP03 Req #" and the number,
Followed by one of two phrases "needs validation" or "apparent gap",
Followed by a few words to describe the issue -- for example "PAP03 Req #12: apparent gap; solitic work/stakeholders" [EMIX-497] and "PAP03 Req $9: needs validation; demand response" [EMIX-496].

Environment:
Aaron Snyder (this is the person making the comment)

Proposal:
per the submitted comments

Per the submitted comments -- what the text is and the validation/question/comment

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox