Subject: Re: [emix] Workshop meeting Wednesday - 4pm EDT/1pm PDT

All --

I'm posting the meeting announcement in a few minutes. From the poll results, 4pm EDT looks best. I'll set the schedule time as 4pm to 5:30.

Main topic: remaining issues from Aaron, pass through all the rest of the PR03 comments (there are a couple more).

Details later on the list; meeting notice soon.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox