Subject: Anyone remember another spelling error in the schema?

Aaron just caught a spelling error in a variable name in one of the schemas. I have a vague recollection that someone else noted one as well, yet I can’t find the correspondence. Anyone?

As of yet, I am unaware of any CamelCaseSpellCheckers.

Thanks

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well"
Peter Drucker

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu