Subject: RE: [emix] Groups - Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send outfor a PR04.pdf uploaded

There is a suggestion that I did not get the latest section 2.2

More later

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073
http://www.oasis-open.org
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: toby.considine@unc.edu [mailto:toby.considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:14 PM
To: emix@lists.oasis-open.org

The document named Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send out for a PR04.pdf has been submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Editor's notes on potential PR04 changes, if needed.

Each of these represents extensive compromises, and there is a striong sense that if things have gone half way between two positions, that agreements may break down if one side or the other says "now half way again..."

tc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43400

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43400/Potential%20changes%20to%20EMIX%20PR03%20if%20we%20send%20out%20for%20a%20PR04.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration