Subject: Groups - Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send out for a PR04 d2.pdf uploaded

Updated text for 2.2

 -- Toby Considine

The document revision named Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send out
for a PR04 d2.pdf has been submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy
Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC document repository.  This document
is revision #1 of Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send out for a
PR04.pdf.

Document Description:
Editor's notes on potential PR04 changes, if needed.

Each of these represents extensive compromises, and there is a striong
sense that if things have gone half way between two positions, that
agreements may break down if one side or the other says "now half way
again..."

tc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43402

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43402/Potential%20changes%20to%20EMIX%20PR03%20if%20we%20send%20out%20for%20a%20PR04%20d2.pdf

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of Potential changes to EMIX PR03 if we send
out for a PR04.pdf.  The document details page referenced above will show
the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration