Subject: FW: [emix] Groups - Prposed changes to EMIX PR03 to createdWD36.docx uploaded

Thanks, Dave

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

http://www.oasis-open.org

blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

From: Holmberg, David [mailto:david.holmberg@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:43 AM
To: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)

Toby,

Lines 58, 66 “a written assurances….” Grammar.

Lines 92-96 don't make sense to me (Support for price). When I hear "support" I think of conformance.

"Support for Price was originally conceived of as potentially an array of products that support price. An example is a product description for wholesale purchase of a product, along with transport products to establish a base cost to support a contracted price. Without further definition, support for price is not restricted in this way as of 1.0, and Parties that wish to exchange price support should extend this type to meet their needs."

It was originally conceived that there would be potentially an array of products that have an associated price. An example is a product description for wholesale purchase of a product, along with transport products to establish a base cost to support a contracted price. Without further definition, support for price is not restricted in this way as of 1.0, and Parties that wish to exchange price support should extend this type to meet their needs.

What does the text in red mean?

Line 107 grammar error

Line 113 grammar

Line 121 “both Flicker ST and Flicker ST” – should be “Flicker LT” I guess based on schema.

Thanks for your labors,

David