Subject: Important meeting today

We will be voting on the attached motions to move to a formal Special Majority Vote to approve Energy Market Information Exchange 1.0 as an OASIS Committee Specification.

Please make every effort to attend.

The process is defined in http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeSpec .

As usual, the early part of the meeting will include approving resolved, applied, and closed Jira issues. The remaining open issues are related to the Committee Note public reviews in process, and will stay open in Jira.

After this meeting I do not expect that we will need to meet until the end of the public review period for the Notes.

Please keep working on your notes in progress.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox