Subject: Thoughts on EMIX Work Plan for 2012

Here are some items that belong on our work plan; some are specific and active, some reactive.  We'll discuss these at the January 12 meeting.
  1. Build roadmap for 2012 and beyond
    1. Are we addressing all charter issues including DER?
    2. Non electrical energy - thermal, etc
  2. Formal ballot on Notes, re-issue for Public Review the Block and Tier note with corrections
  3. Complete errata public review and publication of cs01
  4. Respond quickly to implementors' interpretation and/or correctness issues
  5. Address PAP10 (NAESB Energy usage information) conformance statement
  6. Write and implement substitution group elimination version for schemas

Thanks!

bill

--
William Cox