Subject: Thoughts on EMIX Meeting Schedule

We need to plan meetings for 2012. I suggest we start out with monthly (or so) meetings, and increase the frequency when needed to meet our work plan needs.

So of course it needs to support our work plan/roadmap.

I've posted proposed EITC meetings for the second Wednesday of each month except February 15. I suggest that we do the same for EMIX, second Thursday except February 16 so we have the meetings the same week each month.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox