Subject: Thoughts on publicity and promotion

One or more press releases on the completion of the EMIX Committee Specification 01, and the completeda approval for the SGIP Catalog of Standards, should be in the works soon.

If your organization is interested in being considered for quotes in the press release please send me private email.

We should plan a webinar on EMIX 1.0 (see the WS-Calendar webinar for an example) as part of our marketing and outreach. I think it's a good idea to have a more general collaborative energy webinar.

There'll be several chances to volunteer to put together drafts and outlines.

Thoughts?
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com