Subject: Call for agenda items - EMIX April 10 meeting

We have the following on our agenda for this week:

* Vote on 5 of the EMIX notes to approve as Committee Notes (not draft)

* Vote on re-public review of corrected Block & Tier note (15 day Public Review)

Please send any additional agenda items to the list or to me by 4pm EDT today.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox