Subject: One of these is not like the other (was EMIX Notes)

So, all notes accepted as Committee Notes other than EMIX Overview (Yay!)

EMIX Overview is not accepted over concern about the word "monopoly" used to describe the bulk power markets. There are four (4) comments suggesting this language be addressed.

Choices:

1) We go back into meetings and discuss the comments
2) The original Editor (Phil Davis) takes a cut at revising the offending language (and only the offending language) and trying again.
3) One of the Commenters (or a cabal of the commenters) steps forward to revise the offending language (and only the offending language) and trying again
4) Some other Editor steps forward to revise the offending language (and only the offending language) and trying again

My preferences are (2) or (3).

tc

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."   - George Orwell

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu